10 Years Strong
Celebrating a decade of partnerships and engagement with the lymphedema community.
This 2-day event offers industry sponsored symposia, plenary sessions and workshops specifically geared for health professionals and patients, as well as poster viewing and evening reception. Schedule of events will be announced shortly.
The conference is for primary care as well as specialist health professionals and patients from across Canada and abroad, with an interest in lymphedema.
- Patients with or at risk of lymphedema, their caregivers and lymphedema advocates
- Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, therapist assistants, social workers, psychologists and nurses
- Oncologists, surgeons, radiologists and general medical practitioners
- Research scientists
- Graduate and medical students
- Compression garment fitters
- Quebec Health Ministry representatives and policy advisors
The Scientific Committee is planning a thought provoking and nationally relevant conference agenda. The conference will include both interactive and open discussion sessions to promote collaboration between sectors of the lymphedema community, with the aim to foster innovation and promote positive change.
Presenters will address current issues in research, surgery, exercise and self-care for lymphedema. The program will also include plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations, an Exhibit Hall, as well as a networking reception on Friday evening.
The Agenda will be announced in March, in advance of online registration opening April 01.
Keynote speakers will be announced as they are confirmed.